3rd grade lesson plans–but not just any lesson plans. These are the five lesson plans you will need to integrate technology into your class units of inquiry AND meet Common Core requirements to collaborate/share/publish. Each of the 3rd grade lesson plans–
- Venn Diagrams
- prepare for tests with online puzzlemakers
- how to survive on landforms
- Digital citizenship
–includes practical strategies for integrating technology authentically into core classroom lessons and is easily adapted to any number of subjects be they science, literature, history, math, reading, writing, critical thinking, or another. The focus is on easy-to-use online tools (with some exceptions) that are quick to teach, inquiry-driven, intuitive, and free. You introduce the tool, demonstrate the project, answer clarifying questions, and let students’ curiosity loose. Here’s a summary:
- Skills Learned—primary skills learned through this lesson. These are technology skills and also skills best learned through the use of technology.
- Collaborations—which classroom subject(s) can be supported authentically with this lesson.
- Time Required—an estimate of time required to complete lesson.
- NETS-S Standards—which ISTE standards are delivered with lesson.
- Lesson Questions? —ask for help or clarification from teachers using this book. No other textbook publisher offers this.
- Overview—lesson’s central idea.
- Objectives and Steps—practical strategies for achieving the lesson’s essential goals with step-by-step guidelines for accomplishing that.
Each of the 3rd grade lesson plans is aligned with the Structured Learning grade level technology curriculum. Now, you have options. Cool, isn’t it?
- Grade Level: 3rd Grade
- Digital delivery: 19 pages
- Publisher: Structured Learning (July 18, 2012)
- Language: English
Want a different grade level? Select below
K- 6th Grade
Love the product. Will look at buying more soon. –TPT customer
Excellent! –Teachers Pay Teachers Customer
Great resource for my class. —TPT customer
Great resource! –TPT customer
About the Author
Structured Learning IT Team is the premier provider of technology instruction books and ebooks to education professionals. Technology and keyboarding curricula, how-to books, tips and tricks, a one-of-a-kind blog-based helpline—all the tools required to fulfill the tech needs of the 21stcentury classroom. All materials are classroom-tested, teacher-approved with easy-to-understand directions supported by online materials, websites, blogs, and wikis. Whether you are a new teacher wanting to do it right or a veteran educator looking for updated materials, Structured Learning and its team of technology teachers is there to assist you.
Ask a Tech Teacher is an award-winning resource blog run by a group of technology teachers. It has more than 60,000 visitors a month in search of resources and advice, offers oodles of free lesson plans, pedagogical conversation, website reviews and more. Its free newsletters and website articles are read by thousands, including teachers, homeschoolers, and anyone serious about finding the best way to maneuver the minefields of technology in education.