Tech coaching/mentoring is available from experts who work with you via email, Skype, GHO to prepare lesson plans, teach to standards, integrate tech into core classroom time. If you’re new to tech education and wonder how to teach kindergartners to use the mouse, first graders to keyboard, third graders to sagely search the internet, pick the brains of our seasoned team of technology teachers.
Note: If your District has purchased a license, you get some coaching for free. Check on that before signing up.
- How do you start kindergartners who don’t know what ‘enter’, ‘spacebar’, ‘click’ or any of those other techie words mean?
- What do you do with third graders who join your class and haven’t had formal technology classes before?
- You’ve been thrown into the technology teacher position and you’ve never done it before. How do you start? What do you introduce when?
- You’ve been teaching for twenty years, but now your Principal wants technology integrated into your classroom. Where do you start?
- How do you differentiate instruction between student geeks and students who wonder what the right mouse button is for?
- How do you create a Technology Use Plan for your school?
- How do you create a Curriculum Map?
- As an edtech professional, what’s your career path?
Tech Coaching/Mentoring from Ask a Tech Teacher
For a low $150 per month (two month minimum), you can get weekly assistance via email, Skype, GHO on your tech issues. We wrote the books. We’ll help you deliver the content on keyboarding, curriculum, digital citizenship, Common Core lessons, any of the standards listed in the textbooks.
Questions? Ask Zeke dot Rowe at structuredlearning dot net
Or sign up for a monthly or yearly subscription, delivered weekly: