Tax Info

What do I need to show my accountant to prove I took a class that contributes to my profession?

We do not send out 1098 documentation. However, to use our courses as an educational expense write off, you simply show your accountant your receipt, and give him/her our Federal Employee Identification number or EIN#. Please contact Zeke Row at for that.

Our main office address is:

Structured Learning, LLC
27062 Lost Colt Dr.
Laguna Hlls, CA 92653

As required by law, we do NOT keep your information or receipts. The only thing we archive in our database files is your name and the courses taken. If you did not keep a copy of your Certificate of Completion, you may contact us and we can re-create this document for you.