This is a three-volume tech curriculum for grades six-eight (if you’d like one grade level, scroll down the page to the grade level buttons). It is Common Core and ISTE aligned. Over 1400 pages of lesson plans, assessments, samples, tips, rubrics, and more. A must for teachers, tech coordinators, principals, educators who want to use technology to scaffold their educational goals.
The SL technology curriculum is the choice of hundreds of school districts, private schools and homeschoolers around the world and tens of thousands of students, this ten-volume tech ed curriculum is the all-in-one solution to running an effective, efficient, and fun technology program for kindergarten-eighth grade (each grade level textbook sold separately) whether you are the lab specialist, IT coordinator, or classroom teacher. Each lesson is aligned with both Common Core State Standards* and National Educational Technology Standards, and includes:
- an Essential Question
- a Big Idea
- suggested assessments
- required materials to accomplish the lesson
- domain-specific vocabulary
- problem solving
- teacher preparation required
- how to extend learning
- grading rubrics
- warm up and exit tickets
- pedagogic articles (where relevant)
- classroom posters (where relevant)
- additional resources
- Perfect bound/Digital: 200+ pages
- License: Single user
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- Language: English
- Print–credit card (via PayPal, as a guest or with an account); shipped Priority Mail
- Digital–credit card (via PayPal, as a guest or with an account)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact email@example.com for details.
- Free domestic S&H. For international orders, please contact us for rates.
Get grade-level teacher’s manual free when you buy a class set of grade-level student workbooks