Are you a classroom teacher, a school, and/or District struggling to meet Common Core standards that integrate technology seamlessly into classroom units of inquiry? Are you wondering, How can students fulfill these requirements without basic technology skills?
And, they must be delivered exactly like the core curriculum–standardized across grade levels and school sites.
You need a Structured Learning license for a room, site, or the entire District.
Benefits of a License
for 1:1 learning environments, Remote or hybrid teaching:
- every child has the etextbook to peruse, annotate, and spiral forward or back
- these PDFs work without WiFi or Internet connection (once downloaded)
- etextbooks work across all platforms
- no paper, print books–all electronic
- Access to full PDF from every recognized digital device, 24 hours a day.
- Maximize productivity while minimizing cost. Depending upon your license, tech and keyboarding curricula, lesson plans are available in the computer lab, the library, the classroom, the laptop carts and the iPads for the same low fee
- Free print copy of each ebook selected (not available for international shipments or where book is only available in digital format)
You can purchase a Room License (up to 26 seats), a School License (one school address) or a District License (multiple schools within a District) for either the SL technology or keyboarding curriculum.
Questions? Email Zeke.Rowe@structuredlearning.net