55 K-8 lesson plans that cover keyboarding, language arts, math, problem solving, science, using programs like drawing, productivity software, Google Earth, typing programs, email, Webtools, Photoshop (or the free GIMP), and Celestia. This is an all-in-one K-8 toolkit (Vol 2 of 2) for the lab specialist, classroom teacher and homeschooler on how to integrate technology into language arts, geography, history, problem solving, research skills, and science with simple-to-follow projects tested on thousands of students just like yours. Each lesson includes standards met in higher-order thinking/technology/NETS-S, software and time required, suggested experience level of students, subject area supported, tech jargon used, step-by-step lesson plans, extensions for deeper exploration, troubleshooting tips, and project examples including reproducibles and grading rubrics.
In short, it’s everything you need to successfully integrate technology into your classroom.
- Digital delivery only: 169 pages
- Publisher: Structured Learning (2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0978780098
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.7 x 0.9 inches
- Print–fulfillment by Amazon
- Digital–credit card (via PayPal, as a guest or accountholder)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- License: Single user
- Lesson summary for both volumes: Toolkit lesson summaries
- Part 2 of a 2-volume Kit. Click for Volume I
Curious? Download a sample: