5th Grade Student Keyboarding Workbook–one of 7 grade-level student keyboarding workbooks (kindergarten through Middle School) to accompany teacher two-volume Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding. 81 pages with 48 illustrations and 12 aligned videos to support understanding. Delivered digitally, to enable students to self-pace, self-manage their year-long keyboarding journey from wherever they are.
- Grade-specific teacher manual
- 12 companion videos for students–one-two a month for a 9-month school year. Aligned with workbooks
- Why learn keyboarding?
- Formative and summative assessments
- Domain-specific vocabulary
- Relevant problem solving
- Required digital citizenship overview
- Samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
- Background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
- Depending upon license purchased: Workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school.
These workbooks encourage independence in student learning and require only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if keyboarding is taught across classes at your school—not in the tech lab–or taught in a home environment.
Not available individually–only as a room, site or District license.
- Digital access
- Length: 81 pages
- Language: English
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942101-04-8
- License: Multi-user
- Purchase: credit card (via PayPal as a guest or with school account) or school Purchase Order
Curious? Here’s a sample: