This is an all-in-one K-8 lesson plans toolkit (Volume 1 of 2) for the lab specialist, classroom teacher and homeschooler. I’ll show you how to integrate technology into language arts, geography, history, problem solving, research skills, and science with simple-to-follow projects tested on thousands of students just like yours. Each lesson includes standards met in higher-order thinking/technology/NETS-S, software and time required, suggested experience level of students, subject area supported, tech jargon used, step-by-step lesson plans, extensions for deeper exploration, troubleshooting tips, and project examples including reproducibles and grading rubrics.
Tech programs used are a drawing program, productivity software, Google Earth, keyboarding website, email, Webtools, Photoshop (or the free GIMP), and Celestia.
- Digital delivery only: 170 pages
- Publisher: Structured Learning (2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0978780074
- Print–fulfillment by Amazon
- Digital–credit card (via PayPal, as a guest or accountholder)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- License: Single user
- Lesson summary for both volumes: Toolkit lesson summaries
- Part 1 of a 2-volume Kit. Click for Volume II
Looking for a preview? Here you are:Technology Projects Vol I V.4.3