7th Grade student technology workbook–with teacher manual. Aligned with Common Core and ISTE. This is a student-paced, student-directed year-long course that integrates with any school curriculum and prepares students for end-of-year Common Core testing and life-long education needs. Includes:
- why learn technology?
- formative and summative assessments
- domain-specific vocabulary
- relevant tech problem solving
- required digital citizenship overview
- curriculum map with a K-8 timeline of topics
- rubrics, quizzes, study guides, and more–to save teacher duplicating. It’s right there in the workbook!
- over one hundred full-color images and how-tos
- samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
- background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
- extensions to dig deeper for those who are inspired by a topic
- year’s worth of homework–all in one place
- workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home (with appropriate license).
Having a workbook encourages independence in student learning and requires only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if technology is integrated across all classes at your school, in the tech lab, or in a home environment.
Not available individually–only as multi-user license. There is special pricing if you choose all grade levels.
- Digital access (PDF)
- Length: 171 pages
- Images: 281 images
- Language: English
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942101-13-0
- License: Multi-user
- Companion materials: Teacher manual
- Purchase: PayPal, credit card (via PayPal), school Purchase Order
Curious? Here’s a preview: