9 ebooks, 6 themed lesson plan bundles, 30-min. of coaching with a Master Teacher–a great deal and a wise investment in your teaching.
A new teacher survival kit–for professionals new to teaching tech or expanding their pedagogy. It includes a Middle School tech curriculum (including MS Office, gamification, robotics, Scratch, Alice, Sketch-up, programming, and more), keyboarding and digital citizenship curricula, classroom posters, pedagogic articles on tech ed topics, bundles of grade-level lesson plans to integrate into inquiry, tips and tricks, personal mentoring.
You may be the Technology Specialist, Instructional Technology Coordinator , Technology Facilitator, Curriculum Specialist, Technology Director or the technology teacher for your school—tasked with finding the right computer project for each classroom unit. You have a limited budget, less software, and the drive to do it right no matter the roadblocks. It’s your job to make sure your school complies with the requirements of Common Core State Standards, ISTE, your state requirements, and/or the IB guidelines that weave technology consistently into the fabric of all units of inquiry as a method of delivering quality education.
How do you reach your goal? Middle School Technology Teacher Survival Kit.
- 6th grade tech curriculum–a full year’s worth of skills-based, project-based learning that ties into class units. Click for more information.
- 7th grade tech curriculum-–32-week curriculum that addresses Common Core requirements and the diverse needs of Middle School tech classes.
- 8th grade tech curriculum–includes gamification, logical thinking, robotics, visual thinking and more
- 6 bundles of five theme-based projects (digital only)
- 6th grade–Internet-based–click for more details
- 6th grade–software based–click for more details
- 7th grade–internet-based–click for more details
- 7th grade–software-based–click for more details
- 8th grade–internet-based–click for more details
- 8th grade–software-based–click for more details
- MS Keyboard Curriculum–Keyboard curriculum for grades 6-8–essentials of keyboarding in 45-minutes a week. Click for more information
- K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum–click for more information
- 169 Real-World Ways to Put Tech into Your Class you’ll be expected to know how to solve common computer problems. Click for more information. Digital delivery only
- 30 min. of digital mentoring—with a teacher using the curriculum, via a virtual meeting platform
After purchase, contact us to arrange mentoring!
- Digital delivery
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- Language: English
- Digital–credit card (via PayPal as a guest or with an account)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact email@example.com for details.
- License: Single user