A year-long curriculum that covers everything you need to discuss on internet safety and efficiency.
9 grade levels
Digital Citizenship–probably one of the most important topics students will learn between kindergarten and 8th and too often, teachers are thrown into it without a roadmap. Well, here it is–your guide to what our children must know at what age to thrive in the community called the internet. It’s a roadmap for blending all pieces into a cohesive, effective student-directed cyberlearning experience that accomplishes ISTE’s general goals to:
- Advocate and practice safe, legal, and responsible use of information and technology
- Exhibit a positive attitude toward using technology that supports collaboration, learning, and productivity
- Demonstrate personal responsibility for lifelong learning
- Exhibit leadership for digital citizenship
- digital citizenship
- digital commerce
- digital communications
- digital footprint
- digital law
- digital privacy
- digital rights and responsibilities
- digital search/research
- fair use/public domain
- image copyrights
- internet safety
- social media
- stranger danger
Each grade level includes 3-8 lessons, 3-8 projects, and a full year of instruction in non-sequential order that fits nicely into your school schedule or current technology curriculum. It can take the entire 45-minute class if you have time or multiple pieces of various classes.
- Perfect bound/Digital: approx. 64 pages
- Publisher: Structured Learning (August 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942101-40-6
- Print–Fulfillment by Amazon (when available)
- Digital–PayPal, credit card (via PayPal)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact email@example.com for details.
- License: Single user
Curious? Here’s a sample.