The SL technology curriculum is the choice of hundreds of school districts, private schools and homeschoolers around the world and tens of thousands of students, the all-in-one solution to running an effective, efficient, and fun technology program for kindergarten-eighth grade (each grade level textbook sold separately) whether you are the lab specialist, IT coordinator, or classroom teacher. Each lesson is aligned with both Common Core State Standards* and National Educational Technology Standards, and includes:
- an Essential Question
- a Big Idea
- suggested assessments
- required materials to accomplish the lesson
- domain-specific vocabulary
- problem solving
- teacher preparation required
- how to extend learning
- grading rubrics
- warm up and exit tickets
- homework (grades 3-8)
- pedagogic articles (where relevant)
- classroom posters (where relevant)
- additional resources
- how students can collaborate/share projects
Using a tested approach that promotes literacy, critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making, students learn the technology required to prepare for their future. The secret for you, as teacher, is providing the appropriate lessons at the right time.
Each volume in the curriculum includes a wide-ranging Scope and Sequence, 32 weekly lessons or Units, monthly homework (3rd – 8th only), student Certificate of Completion (K-5), a comprehensive list of websites to support learning (K-6), articles that address tech pedagogy, and posters ready to print and hang on your walls.
With your tech curriculum purchase, you receive FREE access to a wealth of online resources including hundreds of teacher materials that differentiate instruction, websites that extend learning, and free help from professionals using the curriculum. These are through the companion blogs.
- Perfect bound/Digital: 200+ pages
- License: Single user
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- Language: English
- Print–free shipping domestically; contact us for international rates
- Digital–credit card (via PayPal, as a guest or with an account)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Get grade-level teacher’s manual free when you buy a class set of grade-level student workbooks
For information on individual books/ebooks or to purchase them separately, click its link below: