4th Grade Student Keyboarding Workbook–one of 7 grade-level student keyboarding workbooks (kindergarten through Middle School) to accompany teacher two-volume Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding. 77 pages with 38 illustrations and 12 aligned videos to support understanding. Delivered digitally, to enable students to self-pace, self-manage their year-long keyboarding journey from wherever they are.
- Grade-specific teacher manual
- 12 companion videos for students–one-two a month for a 9-month school year. Aligned with workbooks
- Formative and summative assessments
- Domain-specific vocabulary
- Relevant problem solving
- Required digital citizenship overview
- Why learn keyboarding?
- Samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
- Background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
- Workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home.
These workbooks encourage independence in student learning and require only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if keyboarding is taught across classes at your school—not in the tech lab–or taught in a home environment.
Not available individually–only as a room, site or District license.
- Digital access
- Length: 77 pages
- Language: English
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942101-03-1
- License: Multi-user
- Purchase: PayPal, credit card (via PayPal), school Purchase Order
Curious? Here’s a sample: