6th Grade student technology workbook–with teacher manual. Aligned with Common Core and ISTE. This is a student-paced, student-directed year-long course that integrates with any school curriculum and prepares students for end-of-year Common Core testing and life-long education needs. Includes (may vary depending upon grade level):
- why learn technology?
- formative and summative assessments
- domain-specific vocabulary
- relevant tech problem solving
- required digital citizenship overview
- curriculum map with a K-8 timeline of topics
- rubrics, quizzes, study guides, and more–to save teacher duplicating. It’s right there in the workbook!
- over one hundred full-color images and how-tos
- samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
- background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
- extensions to dig deeper for those who are inspired by a topic
- year’s worth of homework–all in one place
- workbook goes with the student
- It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home (with appropriate license).
Having a workbook encourages independence in student learning and requires only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if technology is integrated across all classes at your school, taught in the tech lab, or taught in a home environment.
Not available individually–only as multi-user license.
- Digital access
- Length: 203 pages
- Images: 338 images
- Language: English
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942101-12-3
- License: Multi-user
- Companion materials: Teacher manual (free)
- Purchase: PayPal, credit card (via PayPal), school Purchase Order
- Purchase price is PER GRADE LEVEL. Special pricing for all grades
Curious? Here’s a preview: