160 pages, 20 projects, over 114 Common Core standards, for 9 grades (K-8).
How to Achieve Common Core with Tech is a four-volume series that focuses on using technology to meet Common Core standards in Language, Writing, Reading, Speaking/Listening (not yet available), and Math.
This volume–Math–includes 20 projects and 114 Common Core Standards for K-8, each showing how technology makes achieving Common Core math standards intuitive, time-saving, and exciting for students with a natural love of all things digital. Each lesson includes:
- Common Core standards addressed
- NETS-S Standards addressed
- Vocabulary used
- Time Required
- Grade level recommended and suggested background
- Essential Question
- Big Idea
- Materials required and teacher preparation
- Step-by-step directions
- Help with tech problems
- Extensions—how to differentiate and dig deeper
A note: These books are not intended to teach Common Core Standards. What these books show is how to use technology to teach.
- Digital: 160 pages
- Publisher: Structured Learning (November 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-0-9893690-3-9
Curious? Here’s a preview: