This book is for classroom teachers, technology integration specialists and lab professionals, as a resource for aligning their technology program with the Common Core State Standards now implemented in states across the country. You will find it a foundational tool for scaffolding technology into the areas of math, language, reading, writing, speaking and listening. Overall, these lesson plans provide authentic approaches to student-centered learning, asking the student to be a risk-taker in his/her educational goals and the teacher to act as guide. It can be used as a resource book, to provide exciting new lessons that seamlessly blend technology with curriculum and involve the many new tools available to enrich educational experiences, or as a road map, plotting the vertical planning and differentiated instruction fundamental to CCSS goals.
Lessons are divided by grade level. Each includes: 1) Common Core State Standard alignment, 2) Essential Question the Big Idea, 3) Overview, 4) Objectives and Steps, 5) Sample (where appropriate), 6) and additional grade levels suitable for the lesson.
- audio stories
- collaborative writing
- how-to directions
- creative book review
- digital storytelling
- essential ingredients to stories
- explore the world
- parts of a whole
- write stories in comics
- estimate, visualize, verify
- GE Literary Tour
- GE research
- online communication tools
- practice letters and words online
- research–source authenticity
- shapes are everywhere
- word recognition
- Perfect bound and Digital: 108 pages
- Publisher: Structured Learning (April 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-1-942101-54-3
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 9.7 x 0.9 inches
- Print–delivery by Amazon
- Digital–PayPal, credit card (via PayPal)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- License: Single user
Be aware: The color in the PDF preview is for digital format only.