What’s a 9-Grade District Tech License?
This is a multi-user PDF of 9 student tech workbooks that can be used on every digital device in your District–iPads, laptops, netbooks, smartphones, Chromebooks, iPods. All of them, no matter whether they’re in a classroom, the library, the tech labs, or the teacher’s home. As many as the District wants.
Who needs this
It is well-suited to Districts who are teaching remotely or a hybrid of remote-in person. It works without WiFi or Internet (because the workbooks are PDFs), is compatible with your LMS (like Google Classroom), supports a 1:1 program, can be loaded onto a school server.
Benefits of a District License for Teachers:
- Access to full text PDF(or videos where relevant) from every recognized desktop, 24 hours a day
- Student workbooks are available in the computer lab, the library, the classroom, the laptop carts, the student’s home, and the District server for the same low fee
- Because they’re PDFs, they require no internet, no WiFi (once downloaded)
- License includes a print copy of each grade level selected (except international)
Benefits of District License for Students:
- Easy access to monthly lessons, how-tos, rubrics, project samples, practice quizzes, grade-level expectations, homework, check lists (like Ready to Move On)
- Convenient place to take notes
- Because they’re PDFs, they require no internet, no WiFi (once downloaded to the 26 seats)
- Encourages students to be independent and self-directed, work at their own pace. This is great both for students who need more time on a topic and for those who ‘get it’ fast and want to move on
- Quick way to spiral up to the next grade level for quick learners or back to earlier resources for student needing to fill holes in their learning