9 ebooks, 65 posters, 30-min. of coaching with a Master Teacher–a great deal and a wise investment in your teaching.
A new teacher survival kit–for professionals new to teaching tech or expanding their pedagogy. It includes K-5 tech curriculum (including problem solving, productivity software, critical thinking, share/publish, mouse skills, image editing, Google Earth, Photoshop, web tools, and more), keyboarding and digital citizenship curricula, classroom posters, pedagogic articles on tech ed topics, tips and tricks, personal mentoring, over 60 webinars, and more.
You may be the Technology Specialist, the Coordinator for Instructional Technology, IT Coordinator, Technology Facilitator, Curriculum Specialist, Technology Director or the technology teacher for your school—tasked with finding the right computer project for each classroom unit. You have a limited budget, less software, and the drive to do it right no matter the roadblocks.
It’s your job to make sure your school complies with the requirements of Common Core State Standards, ISTE, your state requirements, and/or the IB guidelines that weave technology consistently into the fabric of all units of inquiry as a method of delivering quality education.
How do you reach your goal? The K-5 New Teacher Survival Kit.
- K-5 tech curriculum textbooks (Common Core aligned)–a year’s worth of skills-based, project-based learning that ties into class units.
- Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding: K-5–K-5 keyboard curriculum–essentials of keyboarding in 45-minutes a week. Available in print and digital. Includes student video series. Click for more information
- K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum–click for more information
- 169 Real-World Ways to Put Tech into Your Class you’ll be expected to know how to solve common computer problems. Click for more information. Digital delivery only
- 65 Posters to share most-important tech details with students. Click for more information. Digital delivery only
- 30 min. of digital mentoring—with a teacher using the curriculum, via a virtual meeting platform
- Digital delivery
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- Language: English
- Digital–PayPal, credit card (via PayPal)
- School Purchase Order (min. $100)–Contact email@example.com for details.
- License: Single user
After purchase, contact us to arrange mentoring!