7 grade-level student keyboard workbooks (kindergarten through Middle School) to accompany teacher two-volume Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding. This is a student-paced, student-directed keyboarding course that fits into any curriculum.
***To buy these individually or for more information on each workbook, scroll down the page and click the grade level.***
One for each grade K-Middle School, delivered digitally, to enable students to self-pace, self-manage their year-long keyboarding journey from wherever they are. Each about 80 pages long with 40-50 illustrations. Includes:
- Why learn keyboarding?
- Formative and summative assessments
- Domain-specific vocabulary
- Relevant problem solving
- Required digital citizenship overview
- Samples of projects at student fingertips so wherever they’re practicing, they have an example and directions
- Background material right there. If student wants to remember what they did a week–a month–ago, it’s right there.
- Workbook goes with the student. It’s licensed to them through the school. If they’re in the library, the classroom, the soccer field, they can practice. Even at home.
These workbooks encourage independence in student keyboarding learning and require only nominal direction from a teacher, homeschooling parent, or another adult. These are perfect if keyboarding is taught across classes at your school—not in the tech lab–or taught in a home environment.
Not available individually–only available as a room, site, or District license.
Free with each multi-user license:
- 12 companion videos for students–one-two a month for a 9-month school year. Aligned with workbooks
- associated teacher Ultimate Guide to Keyboarding–year-long curriculum, aligned with workbooks. Allows teacher to guide students in their independent learning.
For more information on each student workbook, click the grade level:
- Digital access
- Length: 75-85 pages each
- Language: English
- Publisher: Structured Learning
- License: Multi-user
Curious? Here’s a sample: