What’s a Room License?
A Room License is a multi-user PDF of student workbooks that can be used on 26 digital device in your school–iPads, laptops, netbooks, smartphones, Chromebooks, iPods. Usually, this is a computer lab, a library, or spread across the grade-level team.
Purchase a Room License for:
- student workbooks for any/all K-12 technology curriculum grades
- student workbooks for any/all K-8 keyboarding
Benefits of a Room License for Teachers:
- Student workbooks are available in 26 seats in the computer lab, the library, the classroom, the laptop carts
- Because they’re PDFs, they require no internet, no WiFi (once downloaded)
- License includes a print and digital copy of the teacher manual for each grade level selected (except international orders)
Benefits of Room License for Students:
- Easy access to monthly lessons, how-tos, rubrics, project samples, practice quizzes, grade-level expectations, homework, check lists (like Ready to Move On)
- Convenient place to take notes
- Because they’re PDFs, they require no internet, no WiFi (once downloaded to the 26 seats)
- Encourages students to be independent and self-directed, work at their own pace. This is great both for students who need more time on a topic and for those who ‘get it’ fast and want to move on
- Quick way to spiral up to the next grade level for quick learners or back to earlier resources for student needing to fill holes in their learning
How to get started
- Select whether you want one grade or all, whether you are interested in the technology or keyboarding curriculum.
- If necessary, in “Special Instructions”, tell us which grade you want